Winston-Salem | (336) 470-0177
Raleigh | (919) 307-6528
Greensboro | (336) 470-0789
Charlotte | (704) 247-7529
North Carolina Workers Comp Attorneys
Obtaining the Best Possible Results Through Negotiation or Trial
Bowman Law PLLC regularly represents clients in Forysth County. If you are a resident of Forsyth County and in need of legal assistance, please Contact Bowman Law PLLC for a free case uation, or call (336) 470-0177 to speak to Attorney Joe Bowman directly.
You may be entitled to benefits under the North Carolina Workers' Compensation Act or, if you are a federal employee, the Federal Employees' Compensation Act. Understanding your rights is important. Refer to the links below for helpful information about workers' compensation.
1. How does an injured worker report his or her injury after being hurt on the job?
2. How does an injured worker file a Workers' Compensation Claim?
3. May an employer retaliate against or terminate a worker because he or she filed a workers' compensation claim?
4. Is the cost of mileage to and from medical appointments reimbursed?
5. May a workers' compensation claimant select his or her own doctor?
6. What if an injured worker is unable to perform his or her job as a result of the work injury?
7. Will an injured workers' immigration status prevent him or her from recovering workers' compensation benefits?
8. What happens in the case of a denied workers' compensation claim?